Baumaschinenbilder.de - Forum
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Baumaschinenbilder.de - Forum » Baumaschinen » Bagger » O&K » O&K RH75A documentations » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (2): « vorherige 1 [2] Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen O&K RH75A documentations
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
ZM 15   Zeige ZM 15 auf Karte

images/avatars/avatar-540.gif

Name: Arne
Herkunft: Alsbach-Hähnlein

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Passt glaube ich ganz gut zum Thema zwinker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8bue9gVKTk

Gruss Arne
27.04.2021 19:59 ZM 15 ist offline E-Mail an ZM 15 senden Beiträge von ZM 15 suchen Nehmen Sie ZM 15 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
gumikutya

Name: Viktor Borsi
Herkunft: Ungarn

Themenstarter Thema begonnen von gumikutya
O&K RH75A documentations Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello Members and Visitors

Here is an old RH75A in backhoe configuration, for long reach applications. /from 2014/

gumikutya hat diese Bilder (verkleinerte Versionen) angehängt:
img_4394.jpg
img_4395.jpg
img_4396.jpg
img_4397.jpg
img_4398.jpg
img_4399.jpg
img_4400.jpg
img_4401.jpg

28.04.2021 18:14 gumikutya ist offline E-Mail an gumikutya senden Beiträge von gumikutya suchen Nehmen Sie gumikutya in Ihre Freundesliste auf
gumikutya

O&K RH75A documentations Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Some more pictures:

img_4402.jpg
img_4403.jpg
img_4404.jpg
img_4405.jpg
img_4408.jpg
img_4409.jpg
img_4411.jpg
img_4412.jpg

29.04.2021 17:37 gumikutya ist offline E-Mail an gumikutya senden Beiträge von gumikutya suchen Nehmen Sie gumikutya in Ihre Freundesliste auf
gumikutya

Hello Everyone!

More Rh75A pictures:

img_4413.jpg
img_4414.jpg
img_4415.jpg
img_4416.jpg
img_4417.jpg

30.04.2021 17:48 gumikutya ist offline E-Mail an gumikutya senden Beiträge von gumikutya suchen Nehmen Sie gumikutya in Ihre Freundesliste auf
M60

images/avatars/avatar-1270.jpg

Name: Christian
Herkunft: Landkreis Weilheim-Schongau

Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello Victor,
Thank you very much for sharing all these great documents and pictures !
Were there any RH75 located in Hungary ? Where from did you get your special interest in this type of O&K ? Where is the RH75 shown in the last pictures located ?

Best Regards from Upper Bavaria
Christian

Es lebe der Seilbagger !
30.04.2021 19:37 M60 ist offline E-Mail an M60 senden Beiträge von M60 suchen Nehmen Sie M60 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
TEREXGERTS8

Name: Ger Spetgens
Herkunft: Deurne Niederlande

Hello Gumikutya , Victor ,

I want to join M60 in thanking you for sharing these magnificent pictures and information of the RH75 , very impressive to see the RH75 in comparison to the RH6 !! Also it is remarkable to see the design of the main boom with the top of the lift cylinders mounted inside the main boom instead of the mountings on each side of the main boom for the backhoe version , for the front shovel version also the lift cylinders for the main boom are mounted close to each other on the inside and the stick cylinders are mounted on the outside of the main boom and stick , which is just opposite of what became common and is common nowadays . It is obvious that engineers back in those days when O&K was developing this large excavator type were still experimenting in designing boom structures and finding out what would be the best way and position for mounting the hydraulic cylinders and distribute the massive loads which punish the boom structure and upper and under carriage of this massive excavator when the two Cummins diesel engines are pumping the hydraulic pressure to over 300 Bar !!
Thanks , Victor , and I hope there is more to come !

Greetings from Holland ,

TEREXGERTS8

30.04.2021 22:53 TEREXGERTS8 ist offline E-Mail an TEREXGERTS8 senden Beiträge von TEREXGERTS8 suchen Nehmen Sie TEREXGERTS8 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
gumikutya

Dear Christian and Ger

Biggest O&K excavator in Hungary is an old RH40E front shovel, with a lot of working hours. It worked in an open pit lignite mine in Visonta at 2015. Today I don't know what is with the old O&K.
The machine on the pictures was for sale in the UK in 2014.

The RH75A is a very rare excavator and I think this is why I'm interested in this machine. I shared my collections with everyone, because there are few pictures and documentations on WEB.

I have two handbooks to this type, but the hydraulic schematics are missing from both handbooks as you can see on attached pictures.

I am looking for hydraulic schematics or hydraulic diagrams to RH75A bachhoe and / or front shovel configurations.

Can Anyone Help Me?

Best regards,

Viktor

gumikutya hat diese Bilder angehängt:
IMG_20210419_181057_resize.jpg
IMG_20210319_085128_resize.jpg
IMG_20210319_085110_resize.jpg

02.05.2021 17:51 gumikutya ist offline E-Mail an gumikutya senden Beiträge von gumikutya suchen Nehmen Sie gumikutya in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Mathias_71   Zeige Mathias_71 auf Karte

Name: Mathias
Herkunft: Sweden

Hello Victor!
Sorry can’t help You with the hydraulic scheme…
but I would like to thank You for all the documentation
for the RH75A that You posted here. Just great:-)
Regarding the one on sale in UK 2014, it has a very
special cab, not the 75A nor 75C variant but something
in between, I think the machine looks much better with this cab.
Do You know from what year that machine
came? I would guess early 80s, like 82 or so,
because in 83 the RH120C came with the cab that
later also the RH75C have.
01.03.2022 15:21 Mathias_71 ist offline E-Mail an Mathias_71 senden Beiträge von Mathias_71 suchen Nehmen Sie Mathias_71 in Ihre Freundesliste auf
gumikutya

Hello Mathias

Don’t worry for schematics, nobody can help me until today.

So, maybe this macnine was a special one.

Here are some datas about this old RH75A:

Production year: 1979

Working hours: 5239h (as you can see on pictures)

Two Cummins engines

Raised cab.

Main boom lenght: 10.75m

Dipper arm lenght: 4.27m

Special, ditch cleaning bucket.

Best regards,

Viktor
17.04.2022 19:55 gumikutya ist offline E-Mail an gumikutya senden Beiträge von gumikutya suchen Nehmen Sie gumikutya in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (2): « vorherige 1 [2] Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Baumaschinenbilder.de - Forum » Baumaschinen » Bagger » O&K » O&K RH75A documentations

Zum Portal

Impressum

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH